Benefits of First Responder Coaching Certification
As an FRC Certified coach, you will not only be part of a great organization, you will also have access to these benefits:
As a First Responder Coaching Certified coach, you will receive extensive training that will not only help others but help you live your best first responder life!
Regular monthly coaches training includes
- A twelve week online course with one, two-hour session each week.
- Covers many topics, each chosen to give students the models, assessments, and techniques needed to be a successful coach.
- Coaching is the new leadership development.
- Some employer benefits of having in-house coaches are:
- Professional and personal employee development right at place of work.
- Demonstrates commitment to employee success.
- Strengthens employee retention.
- Offers employment incentive to recruit top new hires.
Call/Text 978-616-7989, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or book a video call ASAP!